There are several requirements:
1. The person must be 30 years old or younger
2. They must be able to prove they came to the US while they were under the age of 16
3. They must currently be in school, have graduated from highschool, have a GED or have received honorable discharge from the Coast Guard or the Armed Forces
4. They must not have been convicted of a felony or certain serious misdemeanors or multiple misdemeanors, they must not pose a threat to national security or public safety
5. They must be able to prove residence in the US for the past 5 years
6. They must prove they were physically present in the US on June 15, 2012.