1. Exercise your first Amendment right & speak out on the issue:
- Share your outrage on social media.
- Call your US representative and raise your voice.
- Show up at a protest…there is one today in Salinas (6.23.2018) at the corner of Natividad and Laurel.
2. Volunteer or Donate to non-profits & religious groups that assist migrants at no charge. The need for their services has never been greater. These are just some:
Help refugee families at:
Donate or volunteer with Tahirih Justice Center in San Francisco & support women and girl survivors of gender based violence:
Donate to help unaccompanied migrant children here:
You can help Las Americas who provides legal services to asylum-seekers by donating money or items:
You can donate to help people pay their bonds & avoid high interest bail bond lenders & reunite with family at Fianza Fund:
To volunteer at Karnes New Mexico to help detained women & children:
To volunteer at Dilley Texas to help detained women & children:
To Volunteer in Tijuana Mexico or LA or to donate to help asylum seekers or deportees:
To donate to the American Immigration Council or Volunteer as a pro bono attorney, translator or social worker, visit https://t.co/IQjqp3hTwd
Donate to Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) they ensure children appear in court with high quality legal representation: