2. It is a very difficult area of law and I've worked hard to learn it and I can truly say I've helped people and I am so proud of that.
3. I love being creative and thinking of arguments to win the case that it seems no one else has thought of.
4. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I win a case, get an approval or had a small part to play in reuniting someone with their family member.
5. It's like X mas almost everyday when my mailman brings the mail--I can't wait to open it and see what's inside.
6. I never have a boring day.
7. I get to learn about parts of the world I have never even heard about...like Latvia...who would have known right?
8. I get to write a lot...I love writing!